1) May I include a letter of recommendation?
Yes. Recommendations must be submitted in a PDF.
2) What if I live in the area but attend a magnet school outside of the area?
You must be graduating from a high school in the Richmond metropolitan area including the counties of Chesterfield, Hanover, Henrico, Goochland, Powhatan, New Kent, and Charles City to apply.
3) When is the application period?
March 1st through May 1st each year.
4) Are transcripts required with my application?
Yes. Transcripts for the last completed semester prior to the application deadline are required. Transcripts should be submitted in a PDF.
5) What is the VT Program Of Study letter code?
These are codes that represent majors, minors, etc.
6) What is my Virginia Tech application number?
The number that was provided to you by the Virginia Tech Office of Admissions upon receipt of your application. This is also your student ID number upon acceptance to the university.
7) When will awardees be notified?
Typically, scholarship awardees will be notified by the end of May.
8) How is the scholarship disbursed?
The scholarship payment will be credited to your Virginia Tech account in two payments. Half in the fall semester and half in the spring semester.
9) Does the Chapter accept paper applications?