The Central Virginia Corks and Taps Festival presented by Sierra Pacific Mortgage will be held on Saturday, May 6, 2017 from 12:00-6:00pm rain or shine at the Innsbrook Pavilion located in Innsbrook.
This year’s event will showcase 10 wineries, 2 cideries, and 6 craft breweries from around the Commonwealth; live music; food & beverage concessions; specialty-item and arts & crafts vendors. Proceeds will benefit the general scholarship & endowment funds for the Richmond Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association. *(formerly the Central Virginia Wine Festival)
Check out last year's event:
- WHEN: May 06, 2017 from 12:00-6:00pm rain or shine.
- WHERE: Innsbrook Pavilion, 4910 Lake Brook Drive, Glen Allen, VA 23060
- Features numerous wineries, cideries and craft breweries from around Virginia.
- The event is open to the public and parking is FREE!
- Bag chairs & personal EZ-Up tents are permitted.
- No coolers please.
- Dogs on leashes are permitted.
- Beer, non-alcoholic beverages, & food available for purchase.
- Free admission for anyone under 21 years old.
- Proceeds from this event go to local Virginia Tech scholarships.
***ADVANCE TICKET SALES WILL BEGIN IN APRIL 01, 2017***