Join the Richmond Hokies for a Virginia Tech Night at The Diamond!
Watch the Richmond Flying Squirrels take on Somerset, connect with Hokies from the local area, and enjoy a fireworks show. Tickets are $15 for field-level seating and include a gift to the Richmond Alumni Chapter Scholarship Fund in support of local students attending Virginia Tech. Register by Tuesday, July 19 to reserve your tickets.
- No outside food or beverages in the stadium.
- Guests and invitees will not attempt to resell any individual ticket for more than the cost of the ticket.
- Guests and attendees agree to follow any other rules or prohibitions contained on each individual ticket.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- This event will be held rain or shine.
- In the event that five innings of one game are not played, except when the Squirrels are in the lead after 4.5 innings, tickets may be exchanged for equal or lessor to any regular season game, based on availability.
- Tickets are not redeemable for cash.
- The following bag policies, as set by Minor League Baseball, are in place for all Flying Squirrels games at The Diamond.
- The Diamond provides a variety of easy, in-and-out parking areas for fans entering off Arthur Ashe Boulevard, Hermitage Road and Robin Hood Road.
- Bike racks are also available at the Squirrelly Gates for fans who chose to cycle to the stadium.
- Additionally, those arriving via ride-share can be dropped off and picked up in the Lyft Red Lot.
- Don’t feel like fighting traffic? Take the GRTC Pulse!
- Parking at The Diamond is $5 per car. Cash or credit card. Please allow extra time when arriving.
- Blue Lot: Entrance off Arthur Ashe Boulevard on the first-base side of the stadium. Season Memberships/Season Ticket holders only.
- Red Lot: Entrance off Arthur Ashe Boulevard adjacent to Arthur Ashe Center. Designated for media, accessible parking and ride-sharing pickup and drop off.
- Yellow Lot: Entrance off Arthur Ashe Boulevard on the first-base side of the stadium. General parking.
- Green Lot: Entrances off Hermitage Rd and Robin Hood Rd. General parking.