Think family reunion meets the backyard cookout.
The concept is simple. You grab your friends, your family and/or your coworkers and meet us on Kanawha Plaza. Each month we will have a live DJ curating the vibe and introduce you to a few locally owned food trucks serving the good eats all against the backdrop of downtown Richmond.
Music Provided by: DJ ANDREW HYPES
Food Trucks: TBA
1. No guests will be allowed in before 12 noon.
2. Portable toilets will be available on site. Sanitizer will be available for use.
3. Absolutely no illegal substances, illicit goods, fireworks, weapons, guns, knives or laser pointers will be permitted at the event and violators will be held accountable and prosecuted by state and federal law.
4. The closest option for parking to Kanawha Plaza is the Federal Reserve Parking Deck ($) via Bragg Street via 5th or 7th Streets. Other free parking is available in various street locations in the vicinity of the Plaza.
5. Your ticket can not be transferred to future date.
6. Your ticket covers your admission into the event only unless you purchase one of our picnic seating options.
7. Kids 16 and under are free, but must be accompanied by an adult.
-Tents, blankets, tables and outside food is permitted on site.
-Grills of any type – propane, gas, charcoal, pellets etc.
Proceeds will go towards Unlocking Richmond our social impact organization designed to creatively engage our local communities one event at a time.
No refunds unless the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances by the organizer. We make all inclement weather decisions the day of the event. All ticket holders will be contacted directly via email with any all changes.