WHEN: Saturday, May 10, 2014 from 12:00-6:00pm rain or shine.
WHERE: SnagAJob Pavilion, 4910 Lake Brook Drive, Glen Allen, VA 23060
Click here to BUY TICKETS!
GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION:
- Features 16 wineries from around Virginia with Live Music, specialty-item, arts, and crafts vendors.
- The event is open to the public and parking is FREE!
- Bag chairs & personal EZ-Up tents are permitted.
- No coolers please.
- Dogs on leashes are permitted.
- Beer, non-alcoholic beverages, & food available for purchase.
- Free admission for anyone under 21 years old.
- Proceeds from this event go to local Virginia Tech scholarships.
We’re using VolunteerSpot (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming activity.
Please sign up for Central Virginia Wine Festival 2014 – here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/QntpFn
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.